Saudi Arabia has introduced 600 fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani college students to review on the diploma, Bachelor’s, Grasp’s, and PhD ranges within the kingdom.
An announcement from the Pakistani Embassy in Saudi Arabia mentioned college students residing in Pakistan and authorized residents within the kingdom can apply for these scholarships.
Process to use for scholarship
- College students should instantly apply on the college’s web site/on-line portal.
- Every college has its personal eligibility standards and software time-frame, college students have to seek the advice of the web site for the eligibility standards of every self-discipline/course/college.
- These scholarships are provided for nearly all disciplines: Political Science, Legislation, Training, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Laptop Science, Agriculture, Arabic/Islamic Research and Media Sciences.
- The Scholarships are provided at diploma, Bachelor’s, Grasp’s, and PhD ranges.
- These scholarships are provided by 25 universities within the kingdom as given in Annex-A.
- Every college is authorised to enroll solely 5% of worldwide college students besides Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman College for Women, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara. The admissions proportion of Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman College for Women, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 %, whereas Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara grants admissions on scholarship 85 % of complete seats.
- Universities will ahead the appliance to the Saudi Ministry of Training which decides the ultimate award of eligible candidates.
- Candidates ought to share a replica of the submitted software on the official e mail of the Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh [email protected] Subsequently, the Embassy shall observe up with the Saudi Ministry of Training for grant of scholarships.
- Applicant should be a Pakistani or Azad Jammu and Kashmir nationwide.
- 75% of scholars might be awarded scholarships from Pakistan, whereas 25% of scholarships might be given to Pakistani college students residing within the kingdom.
- Women and men, each, can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant needs to be between 17 years to 25 years for Bachelor’s programme, should be of 30 years age for Grasp’s programme and fewer than 35 years for PhD programme on the cut-off date of the appliance course of.
- The chosen candidates will start the programme in September/October annually in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant should not be holding every other scholarship on the time of availing of Saudi scholarship.
- The applicant should not have any prison report.
- The applicant should not have been suspended from any academic establishment on disciplinary or every other legitimate floor.
Advantages of scholarship
- The scholarship covers free lodging.
- 3 months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married students.
- Return air tickets.
- Free medical for the scholar and his/her household, if married.
- 3 months commencement allowance for cargo of books.
- Subsided meal on the campus.
- Sports activities and leisure actions on the campus, help for dependents and journey bills.
- A month-to-month allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) might be given to science college students and 850 SR to humanities college students.